Like Christian Laettner before him, Ben Roethlisberger has been named in a rap song.
PITTSBURGH — Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is gaining more notoriety, this time, thanks to rapper Eminem.In a new song, the rapper refers to a 20-year-old Georgia college student’s accusation that Roethlisberger sexually assaulted her in a night club bathroom last month.
Roethlisberger wasn’t charged in the case, but that didn’t stop Eminem from adding a line to one of his songs.
Eminem’s song lyrics include, “I’d rather turn this club into a bar room brawl. Get as rowdy as Roethlisberger in a bathroom stall.”
And by rowdy, Eminem means walking into the stall with his penis already hanging out of his pants. Seriously, Ben, get more awesome. Nothing will ever touch Najeh Davenport’s move of breaking into a girl’s apartment and shitting in her laundry basket – ever – but Ben’s dong-hanging-out-of-the-pants move is pretty awesome. Over the past few years, I’d rank the best moves by NFL players as follows:
1. Najeh Davenport shitting in a laundry basket.
2. Pacman Jones making it rain in a club and then getting into a shootout.
3. Big Ben walking in on a girl in a stall with his dick hanging out of his pants.
4. Rae Carruth hiding in the trunk of a car once the cops came looking for him.
5. Ricky Williams quitting football to smoke weed. I don’t think people really grasp how awesome that was.